Tim Rarick is a speaker and professor at Brigham Young University Idaho, who seeks to make complex ideas simplified. In this episode, Tim helps explain why people struggle with deep emotional issues and how ties can be mended by focusing on having integrity with what we yearn for in relationships.
- What is a good way to be prepared for marriage?
- What are the main causes of problems for families?
- What ways can parents help their children inherit healthy intimacy?
- What do studies and research show about the need for intimacy?
- How do you solve the real issue and what does Tim compare it to?
- A good story of change in a woman’s life.
- Tim sharing on a breakthrough in his own relationship with his son
- What are behavioral patterns for healthy relationships?