Comment below what you gained from this episode.
In this episode, myth-busting is back as Sammy and Andrew have another fallacy to break: Masturbation as a requisite!
Sex has gone through a negative evolution – or should we say devolution – that led to its misinterpretation. Today, masturbation is viewed as a necessary part of life where one could educate themselves about their sexuality and preparation for sex.
Contrary to popular belief, masturbation is a cheap alternative for intimacy that adds many levels of complexity when you enter a relationship. It lets your body win over your hopes, dreams, and ideals because you are training to emotionally and psychologically associate with orgasm to be suddenly fulfilled then feel empty afterward.
To have a fully radiant life, look for the real stuff where you plug into the source of power, love, confidence, knowledge, and wisdom rather than to settle for any substitute. Remember: you don’t have to figure things out on your own because sexuality is not a solitary thing.
- What masturbation look like in this era
- Lopsided conversations about masturbation
- Masturbation as a tool for learning about your sexuality?
- Misinformation about masturbation from professionals: Tolerating & Demanding
- Alone-Together concept of masturbation
- Masturbation as a physiological response to emotional need
- Training yourself to be a part of neediness
- Masturbation adds many levels of complexity upon entering a relationship
- Physical nature of the complexity: Good giver of sex by practicing masturbating
Listen on your platform: