High Noon’s online and offline events are always happening. Join the event staff team to make these events unforgettable.
Event supporter staff are responsible for work with a team to make sure an event is successful. There are many roles you can have on this team.
Some of the posible responsibilities are:
- Chat moderator
- Chat moderators are responsible for moderating the chat on online events.
- Responsible for helping with marketing in order to promote an event.
- Green Room
- Responsible for guiding guest speakers through the process of getting ready for the livestream.
- Schedule coordinator
- Responsible for making the schedule of the event with the rest of the team and making sure it is being followed.
- Project Management
- Problem solving
- Team development
- Technically Literate
- Online communication
- Webinar proficient
- Manage online meetings
- Be active on the group chat
- Join team call when needed
- Commitment with the project