Comment below what you gained from this episode.
This all-star episode introduces Sunny and Sunmarie Burns: two people who have an amazing love story that leans toward the realistic without losing the romantic.
Listen to this delightful couple’s take on why preparation and intentionality are vital to having a wonderful sex life in your marriage. They also go a little deeper into the practical benefits of natural family planning and how this has helped shaped their marriage, which is going strong ten years down the road.
Lastly, the Burnses highlighted the immense value of being completely honest with each other and letting all your flaws out in the open to give way to honesty, respect, trust, and full acceptance. And won’t you agree that these are the elements of not just a successful marriage but a great sex life as well?
- Building the foundation of a relationship on honesty
- Being cautious with intimacy
- How relationships transition to getting more physical
- How contraceptives can help in preparing for and building a harmonious family
- How marriage benefits from subscribing to delayed gratification
- Discovering the Rhythm Method and Natural Family Planning
- The fallacy and unrealistic nature of sex in movies
- Being open to constantly developing your sex life
- Finding integrity in yourself
- “Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts”
- “Questions Couples Ask”