Facilitators are the representatives of High Noon in the small groups. Join the facilitator’s team to lead a group of 4 to 5 people.
Experiencing High Noon Support Groups
Experiencing High Noon groups are for people who are not currently struggling with porn but want to learn how to talk about sexuality with their kids, improve their marriage sex life, or prepare themselves for marriage depending on what stage of life you are in. Learn more about these groups here
Help others live a life of High Noon through facilitating a group of 4 to 5 people.
Types of Groups:
Mothers’ Group // Fathers’ Group
Wives’ Group // Husbands’ Group
Single Women’s Group // Single Men’s Group
Facilitators for experiencing High Noon are responsible for facilitating weekly calls of 90 minutes with 3 to 4 participants following a group call guide.
- Guide the group call once a week
- Have an idea of what each participant of the group is going through
- Share with the staff about their group
- Conflict resolution
- Authentic & Transparent
- 8 hours per month
- Write check-in forms every week (Ascend Groups)
- Participate on the Volunteers event every month (Ascend Groups)
Metrics of Effectiveness
- Participants good experience with the group call